Bidding ProcessThe National Sports Commission (NSC), as the owners of the Festival, has the prerogative to award the hosting rights of the NSF to any state that fulfils the stipulated conditions and requirements for the award of the rights to host the NSF. The bidding procedure is as follows:
The Festival is open to all the States of the Federation including the FCT.
- Indication of interest to bid by prospective States
- Submission of Bid Documents by interested States
- Study of Bid Documents, Inspection of Venues and Facilities by an Evaluation Committee which is set up by the NSC
- Submission of a Report by the Evaluation Committee
- Announcement of the host by the NSC